Most start-up businesses will need funding and a business plan not only allows you to see if the idea can be profitable but it also allows a bank or any other lending
provider to understand your idea and how the business will shape itself.
Business plans need to be clear but should explain:
• The line of work you are going to be in
• The gap in the market
• Where you will fit in this marketplace
• What the goals and objectives of the business will be
• What your unique selling points are
• A sales forecast that will show that the idea can become an interesting prospect
If you are seeking funding or looking to attract investors to your business, you will need to present a convincing image of how your business will look. We know exactly what information is required and how it can be presented. This will provide you with a better chance of success when it comes to receiving funding for your business.
LJW ACCOUNTANTS LIMITED
27 HARDY AVENUE
Monday - Friday
10am - 6pm
Or use our contact form.
Expanded business hours
We're now open earlier to serve you better.